We know, we know, it’s planning season and you have a lot on your plate.
BUT, have you thought about your wedding bar?
You taste the food, you pick the flowers, you match the linens – but have you thought about what drinks you’re going to serve and who is going to serve them?
The number one mistake most people make is thinking that Uncle Bob can just sling some drinks at a 200-person wedding. We here at Bar None Events think that’s a pretty bad idea.
For one thing, Uncle Bob wants to enjoy the party.
But inevitably, Aunt Milly will have to run out for ice (three times), there won’t be any beer left by 8:30pm, and Cousin Sarah will tell everyone that the wait for drinks was over an hour. Plus, you want the bar service, the cocktails, the menus, and the experience to be as unique as the rest of your wedding – and personalized to you!
A great bar service can make or break a wedding. The bar is one of the key components of a party – people meet around the bar, catch up around the bar, and celebrate around the bar! All great reasons to hire the professionals.
Here are some key things to think about when it comes to bar service:
- Hire professionals that have hospitality experience – they won’t get stressed, they’ll know how to deal with a disgruntled guest, and they’ll make sure every single person feels taken care of and liked (from Aunt Gertrude to Gramma Joe).
- Custom cocktails!! Just like the wedding cake is a piece of who you are, the cocktails should reflect your personality, too. Work with a bar service that cares about what you like, what you drink, and what you like to do. Creative and professional custom cocktails (His and Hers) can be the talk of the party!
- Serving It Right – the right bar service has legally licensed professionals that make sure your guests party hard.. and stay safe.
- A professional bar service will staff accordingly so no one ever has to wait in line (think about when 100 people leave a ceremony and the bar opens, you want to hire someone who can handle 100 drinks at once!)
- Do you need a bar? An Ice well? Shakers? Glasses? Services like ours should be full-service. That’s why we have literally everything you could need for a well-run (and beautiful) bar – even flowers to match your theme!
- Customize!! We approach each event like it’s our only event of the year. That’s because it’s YOUR once in a life time, and it should feel that way. Hire someone who knows how special this day is to you.
Make sure you include the bar service in the details of your planning. The right experience, creativity, and warmth can be the cherry-on-top to your perfect day.
Email us to book your event firstname.lastname@example.org
The best event you’ve ever thrown, Bar None.